Marantz Ruby Integrated Amplifier & Super Audio CD Player
After 40 years with Marantz, Ken Ishiwata created the PM-KI Ruby integrated amplifier and matching SACD player.
This is limited to 1,000 units worldwide. The two are sold as an integrated set.
The amplifier features a fully discrete two-stage design with separate power supplies for the pre-amplifier and power amp — plus, a moving coil/moving magnet phono stage complete with Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ circuit and Marantz HDAM technology for signal purity and exceptional audio quality.
The PM-KI Ruby is built on a vibration-resistant double layer chassis with thick aluminum panes for rigidity and features a laser-engraved Ken Ishiwata signature. Features include:
- Marantz high-resolution preamplifier stage with proprietary HDAM technology
- Switching power amplifier design derived from flagship PM-10 amplifier
- Generous output: 100W + 100W (into 8ohm), 200W + 200W (4ohm)
- Fully-discrete, two-stage design for signal purity, with separate power supplies for preamp and power amplifier sections to reduce interference
- Toroidal transformer dedicated to preamp for clarity and powerful sound
- Current feedback design with newly-developed wide-range circuitry
- HDAM® SA3 circuitry for clean signal and optimal dynamics
- MM/MC Phono input with new discrete Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ circuit
- Thick nickel-plated copper independent input terminals for CD and Phono, plus Marantz-original high-quality/high-purity copper-plated speaker terminals
- Linear volume control with new electric volume system
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis, 5mm thick aluminum top lid, solid aluminum front and copper-plated chassis
- High-grade, carefully selected audio parts: ultra-low leak current Schottky diodes, low noise complementary transistors, high-grade resistors, newly developed custom electrolytic capacitors, audio grade film capacitors and mica capacitors.
- Laser-engraved Ken Ishiwata signature and Ruby motif, marking Ishiwata’s 40-year Marantz legacy
The SACD player includes an asynchronous USB input that handles formats up to PCM/DXD 384kHz/32bit and DSD11.2MHz.
By converting all file formats to DSD, using advanced filtering and processing and direct 1-bit conversion to feed the analog outputs, the SA-KI Ruby delivers sound with remarkable clarity, effortless dynamics and exceptional presence.
- Marantz-proprietary SACD/CD mechanism “SACDM-3” designed purely for audio
- Playback of SACD/CD and compilations on CD-ROM and DVD-ROM
- Asynchronous USB input for hi-res audio up to PCM/DXD 384kHz/32bit and DSD11.2MHz
- Isolation of USB and digital inputs to block noise from connected sources
- Innovative Marantz Musical Mastering “MMM-Stream” up-sampling to DSD and filtering
- Custom-designed 1-bit direct “MMM–Conversion” from DSD to analog
- New analog output stage with Marantz HDAM-SA3 technology and low impedance output
- Power supply with toroidal transformer
- Dedicated headphone amplifier with all-discrete HDAM-SA2 construction
Marantz & Marantz Reference Series
Marantz, a classic name to audiophiles since the 1950's, is now represented by Custom Hi-Fi
Marantz HD-DAC1 Headphone amplified/DAC/preamp
The HD-DAC1 is powerful. It can even drive audiophile high-impedance headphones of up to 600 ohm - with complete MODE ease.
The DAC has a three-level gain control, Marantz HDAM-SA2 modules, a high current audiophile DAC (CS4398), and its Premium Quality fixed and variable RCA outputs.
Users can also directly connect it to their Hi-Fi integrated amplifier or to a pair of active speakers or power amps. It is also highly connectable. Optical and coaxial digital inputs as well as a USB-B port enable them to stream music directly from a PC or MAC. iDevices can also be connected via the USB port on the front. For even more connectivity an analog input is included
Marantz HD-AMP1 Digital Integrated Amplifier
A compact chassis just over 1 cubic foot in size houses this great unit. The HD-AMP1 has high resolution D/A conversion with lots of audio formats: WAV, ALAC, FLAC, AIFF, decoding DSD tracks, and all 3 DSD sample frequencies.
The unit features 2 USB ports - connect your iDevice or USB drive to the front panel, and a PC or MAC at the rear USB-B port.
Marantz's digital filtering lets you create an algorithm to tailor the sound to your liking.
There are 2 optical and 1 coaxial digital input - along with 2 analog inputs
The output is optimized for the widest possible range of headphones - along with 3 gain settings to provide optimum matching with the range of headphone impedances.
Marantz SA-14S1 Super Audio CD Player
The SA-14S1 delivers superb musicality along with the ability to handle a broad range of disc types as well as decoding high resolution audio files from a computer.
It's also compatible with the iPod, iPod touch and the iPhone, so you can connect your device directly to the convenient front panel USB port and enjoy pure digital transfer for optimum fidelity.
In addition to playback of CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs, the SA-14S1 also plays Super Audio CDs, and can playback multi-channel Super Audio CDs in stereo via the built-in downmixing function. The elegant remote control can also control the matching PM-14S1 reference grade digital integrated amplifier.
Marantz SR6009 Home Theater A/V Receiver
Enjoy thrilling surround sound with the Marantz SR6009 networked A/V receiver which features built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, One can stream your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite portable devices, as well as letting you choose from thousands of internet radio stations.
Prepared for the future, the SR6009 features an advanced video section with 8 HDMI inputs including 1 conveniently located on the front panel and dual HDMI outputs. It's equipped with 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz video pass-through and upscaling and compatible with Pure Color 4:4:4 color sub-sampling.
The audio section features the latest high-resolution audio decoders including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. There's also DTS Neo:X advanced multichannel decoding, along with Dolby Pro Logic IIz and Audyssey DSX.
Equipped with Audyssey's renowned Gold suite of advanced DSP audio algorithms, the SR6009 features MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system which provides superior digital correction compared to standard MultEQ and the ability to measure up to 8 different locations in the room. Audyssey Dynamic EQ and Audyssey Dynamic Volume are also included, along with Dynamic Surround Expansion for the ultimate home theater audio experience.
Custom Home Hi-Fi is showcasing Marantz's 5009, 6009, and 7009 receivers.
Marantz TT-15S1 Belt Drive Turntable with Cartridge
Analog recording is still very alive. Quality turntables are still in demand. Digital discs simply set new performance standards that turntables must meet. Many cherished records may never be issued on digital formats. Good turntables are now more important than ever.
Marantz embraces an audiophile quality turntable with AC servo belt-drive and low-coloration tone arm to answer the need for a high performance source component for the analog record.